Thursday, January 20, 2011

hello blogosphere!

I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon.  I have absolutely no clue what i'm doing, but bear with me!  I hope this will be a showcase for my clients & personal work. 

A little about me:
I'm a Charlotte Area photographer who enjoys photographing weddings, engagements, maternity & childrens portraits.  I work in the North Carolina/South Carolina area.  You can visit my portfolio (also a work in progress!) or my website or send me an e mail

When i'm not taking photos I hang out with my two bonkers dogs, a cat who thinks she's a dog and my boyfriend Tim.  You will undoubtedly see photos of all four in upcoming blog posts!  I make a point to support local & sustainable restaurants & stores and enjoy wandering around the farmers market.  I'm also a bit of beer nerd, but that's for another blog I suppose! 

right.  so, I leave you with a photo I recently shot of a lovely local model named Dakota. 

8

No comments:

Post a Comment